IPT – the leading provider of testing equipment for the plastics processing industry. We develop innovative solutions for effective quality testing for test laboratories of raw material and pipe manufacturers, processing companies and testing institutes around the world.
Our portfolio includes individual pieces of test equipment, accompanying test software and the fitting out of entire test laboratories. From the development of customer-specific solutions to training and expert assistance throughout the entire project, we provide you with everything you need for a state-of-the-art and effective quality management system.
We place high demands on ourselves and on our solutions. In keeping with our mission statement "Competence creates Confidence.", we have been setting standards in terms of quality testing for the plastics processing industry for over 40 years.
The 1720 Airless ProfessionalLine model is the most innovative development in state-of-the-art internal pressure creep testers.
The maxim was to attain maximum accuracy, a long service life and a user- and service-friendly system, combined with flexibility and to be able to expand the system with additional modules
The modular structure and the technical requirement for test pressures, optionally up to maximum 600 bar leave room for further expansion (max. 105 pressure stations).
High-precision performance and superior quality:
• Microprocessor Airless-Controllers regulate pressures to the highest precision and communicates data recordings via Ethernet
• optionally available master gauge transducers provide automatic self-calibration of the pressure reading before testing and manual calibration of the pressure reading at any time
• IptDataLogging® software suite provides powerful solutions for data evaluation and communication
Airless ProfessionalLine - more features
• Flexible growth: the modular design allows to adapt different testing applications and to increase the testing capacity as required.
• Space efficiency: less than 1m² of space can accommodate up to 45 different pressures, incl. the pressurised water supply.
• Powerful and durable: Frequency-controlled pumps for continuous adaption of the pumping capacity according to the current need.
IPT Institut für Prüftechnik Gerätebau GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 8237 966-0
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.